Excellent career opportunities with a National Leader that has strong growth plans.
About the client:
My client specialises in the supply, installation, and management of domestic, commercial, and public electric vehicle charging solutions to a wide range of clients across Australia. They are widely acknowledged as the pioneering expert in the industry and have helped thousands of clients transition to electric mobility. They are a group of humble, ambitious, diverse and tireless individuals, striving to accelerate the uptake of low emissions transport, by breaking down the barriers to EV charging.
Domestic Installation Coordinator
The primary mission of this role is to ensure that our clients are adequately prepared for their transition to low emissions transport. You will do this on a daily basis by working with our current and prospective domestic customers to organise with the fast and high quality installation of Electric Vehicle Chargers at their properties, and other enquires they have about Electric Vehicle Charging.
About the role:
- Successfully schedule installations each day as required
- Successfully respond to incoming calls as required
- Standard installation assessment - Successfully assess installations within of receipt by a customer within company timelines
- Build fantastic relationships with our installer network
- Achieve set customer satisfaction results
- Ensure all documentation in is 100% up to date and accurate at the end of each day
What we are looking for:
- Australian citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residence Visa
- Holder of a valid Victorian Driver's License
- Experience in a similar installation coordinators role - either commercial or domestic
- Electrical experience ideal but not essential
- Proficient with relevant software applications, Simpro experience would be ideal
- Exceptional Relationship skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Highly personally organised
- Work for a company that truly looks after their people
- Excellent career opportunities with a National Leader that has strong growth plans
- Rewarding negotiable salary package on offer
Frontline Recruitment Group was established in 1995 and is made up of Industry specific verticals with specialist consultants working to help match great candidates with great career opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact the team at Frontline Recruitment on
0449 878 488 or via [email protected], otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.
CANBERRA SYDNEY BRISBANE MELBOURNE PERTH