- Project Opportunities
- Attractive Hourly Rates + Allowances
- Weekly Payroll
- Major Mine Sites
PARC Engineering are specialists in Structural, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical and Instrumentation projects. We provide technical services to the Australian energy and resources sector with specific experience in the Minerals and Mining, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure and Power Generation Industries.
We are currently recruiting trade qualified and experienced Mechanical Fitters for upcoming project opportunities.
These roles offer long term opportunities for the right people who will form part of our project team, focused on asset expansion and meeting growing resource demands.
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Construction Induction card (White/Blue)
- Australian Driver's Licence
- Work Safely at Heights (RIIWHS204D)
- Physically fit & able to pass Medical and Drug & Alcohol Screening
- Full Australian work rights
- Safety focused and a reliable team player
- High Risk Work Licence
- Valid BHP, FMG, Rio Tinto or Roy Hill Inductions
- Gas Test Atmosphere (MSAPMOHS217)
- Basic Fire Training (PUAWER009B/CPPFE2005A/MSAPMOHS212)
- Enter and Work in Confined Spaces (RIIWHS202D)
- National Police Clearance
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia and point of hire is from Perth only.
If you have the relevant experience and skills as indicated above, PARC Engineering would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now to be considered.