Australian Capital Territory
Part Time Sales Advisor (temporary contract) at H&M; Canberra
- 148 Bunda St, Canberra ACT 2601, Australia
- Department: H&M;
We are excited to announce we are recruiting for PART TIME SALES ADVISORS (TEMPORARY CONTRACT) to join our Canberra store!
Are you ready to join a global brand with the possibility of endless career opportunities?
As a Sales Advisor at H&M; you are a key member of the team and you contribute to being the heart and soul of the store. You work with your colleagues to achieve superb results on the shop floor and inspire customers to keep coming back
You enjoy a fast pace and a role where you make quick decisions and put them into practice.
You're a problem solver with a positive attitude. In addition to all these great skills, you also have great entrepreneurial spirit, anticipating the needs of our customers to drive outstanding sales results.
Excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for providing excellent customer service during every interaction
- Ability to recognize sales opportunities and maximize deals.
- Ability to multitask and handle pressure throughout the peak periods in a fast-paced environment.
- The drive and ambition to reach sales goals and complete tasks as a team in an effective and timely manner.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn and improve.
- Be open to feedback and communicate with your team in a straightforward and clear manner.
- Flexible availability and be available to work during peak periods.
A day in H&M;:
- No day is ever the same, expect variety, interaction and fantastic team spirit
- Our H&M; stars create an amazing and memorable customer experience for everyone that comes into the store through providing guidance and support
- Working as a supportive and collaborative team member to drive sales throughout the busiest time of year.
- Ensuring the shop floor is presentable and ready to shop through actively working with garments including replenishing, folding, hanging, tidying and merchandising.
- Assisting in the unloading of delivery trucks and unpacking of merchandise.
- Following store routines, policies and guidelines to assist in loss prevention and safety for the store.
H&M; is a global fashion leader that is passionate about its people and providing excellent customer service on a daily basis. We are offering a role where every day is an exciting challenge, the opportunity to work with an amazing team and where only you set the limits to your career possibilities! At H&M;, your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
Sounds exciting? Here’s your chance to work for a global brand and excel
We offer a unique value-driven culture and opportunities to grow.