Northern NSW Local Health District
Employment Type: Casual
Position Classification: Administration Officer Level 3
Remuneration: $30.14 - $31.13 per hour
Requisition ID: REQ228025
This role ensures front line service via the reception/front desk and switchboard Administration Officers. Providing timely, accurate, reception, administrative and transactional functions for members of the public and health care team facilitating a proficient operation of the service.
Why you should consider applying
We can offer you:
- Diverse career pathways
- Professional and personal development
- Help with further study and education
- Flexible and supportive work environment
- Opportunities to start or build a career, or re-enter the workforce
- Challenging, inspiring and rewarding roles, and
- The opportunity to make a difference!
Tired of big cities? Want to start your days sitting on your deck in the sun, enjoying a cup of coffee and listening to the birds? Or would you rather have a surf or a walk along the sand before work? Wonderful beaches, world heritage-listed national parks, hinterland villages, great food and fine wine, excellent private and public schools, warm and friendly staff are all waiting for you on the North Coast.
Where you'll be working
Also known as the Rainbow Region, this area is blessed with stunning waterfalls, fertile farming land, artistic villages and relaxed seaside communities.
Northern NSW Local Health District embraces the diverse skills and perspectives that our people bring to the workplace. We foster inclusiveness and diversity to help us deliver quality care to our community.
NNSWLHD is committed to reconciliation and strongly encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply for this position. All applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people will be viewed most favourably. For help with your application to this role visit Stepping Up, our online recruitment resource for Aboriginal people.
- Please note, to apply for this position you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or be able to independently, legally live and work in Australia. For more information please see www.border.gov.au
What you'll be doing
- Excellent communication skills including accurate spelling, good comprehension, good verbal skills and the ability to deal courteously with people at all levels
- Demonstrated experience in word processing, spreadsheet, database and email software, preferably Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Capacity to work under broad supervision and to undertake a diverse range of tasks as an effective member of a team in a high pressure, high volume work environment.
- Availability and capacity to participate in a seven-day 24/7 rotating roster that includes working all days of the week including public holidays
- Current drivers licence valid for use within NSW ability to travel within the network
Need more information?
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Lenore Nixon on [email protected]
Applications Close: 17 May 2021