NJC Labs is a leading Technology and Solutions Company with presence in US, UK, Australia and India. Leveraging on years of Integration experience and consulting experience, Company has pioneered in the field of IT and Integration services. At NJC Labs, we believe in a culture of partnership, mutual respect and trust. You will have a fast paced environment focused on continuous improvement. Our “People first” mantra has done wonders and it reflects in each and every step we take starting from hiring the best and treating everyone the best. At NJC Labs, you will deal with cutting edge integration technologies and innovative solutions. There is a great emphasis on knowledge and learning.
We believe in a highly collaborative culture based on trust and transparency as a way of life. You will have a clear plan and transparency into your career, and we firmly believe that a happy and empowered team member can do wonders for us. And we firmly believe in work-life balance, which is reflected in our focused, stimulating and fun work environments..
As a NJC Labs team member you’ll receive a competitive remuneration and benefits package. You’ll work in an exciting, fun filled, very positive environment with a very flat structure, while still enjoying the benefits of a highly corporate environment. NJC Labs is still young and you will be at the forefront of shaping our young enterprise, and contributing to our success as a partner.
Our partnership and deep relationship with organizations like Salesforce / MuleSoft offers you unrivalled access and insight into various products and opportunities. We are looking for ambitious, technical professionals looking for challenges and growth. You will join a fast growing organization that can shape you into a well-rounded professional while ensuring quality work-life balance. NJC labs is a family, and we work as a team, collaborate, enable, inspire, care and support each other to achieve our goals. Join and work with a successful team who puts “people” and “customers” first. If you are a passionate professional who is eager to join a growing organization and has what it takes to work as a valued member of the global leading digital integration team at NJC Labs, we’d love to talk to you.
- Eligible and Qualified candidates should have Bachelors/Masters in computer science or any equivalent degree.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in software development, out of which 2 years in JAVA
- one year experience in integration is prefered
- Experience in any of the legacy integration tools like TIBCO/Oracle Fusion/Webmethods/Biztalk is highly desirable
- Good Communicator
- Ability to present Complex ideas in a clear, concise way.
- While you have Ability to understand the big picture, you are also able to stay focused on the task at hand.
- Great at systematic and accurate research and also detail oriented
- Have amazing work ethics and team player
Who can apply:
AU Citizens/ Permanent resident / Graduates on temporary resident visa
Qualified candidates will go through NJC Labs Accelerator program to empower them to be corporate ready. This program spans around various aspects of grooming you to be corporate ready. Our program focuses on developing qualified candidates into a well-rounded technologist. Apart from all the soft skill training, we focus on enhancing your skills in Java, Integration Platform Tools, Data science and AI from a technology point of view. Based on your skill level , career goals and organizational needs, we will be assigning you onto one of our accelerator programs.
A non- employment agreement will be in place with You until you successfully complete NJC Labs Accelerator program.
Below mentioned benefits will be provided after you have successfully completed our Accelerated program and are assigned to a project:
- Transparent and Flexi compensation policy.
- Increment would be at least a minimum of 7% to 15% according to the performance.
- Relocation charges will be provided to you during your project migration.
- On-job Technical support during the project.
Interested Candidates please apply for this position
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
Job Types: Internship, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Integration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Required)
- Software development: 1 year (Preferred)