Parramatta City Council
In this role you will be reporting directly to the Executive Director of Corporate Services (EDCS). You will play a pivotal role in providing executive assistance, project support and office management services to the EDCS.
About the Role
The Executive Support & Project Officer is responsible for providing high quality, accurate and timely support to the Executive Team Member including (but not limited to):
- Diary and agenda management
- Coordinating monthly Corporate Services Executive Team reporting
- Tracking of Corporate Services service requests
- Organising working papers and minute taking
- Preparation of correspondence and reports
- Managing senior stakeholders
- Handling intricate matters with a high level of confidentiality
As a trusted officer for the Executive Team Member you will have opportunities to cross-skill and be involved with projects for the wider Directorate as the need arises.
About the Person
The successful candidate will have previous experience in project or business support, office management, and/or an executive assistant role. You will be highly organised and able to operate effectively in a busy environment balancing competing priorities, and work with initiative and discretion on a range of complex issues. It is an expected requirement that the ideal candidate has a high level of computer literacy; specifically in MS Office, TRIM and preferably Tech One.
- TAFE certificate or equivalent and/or project management accreditation and/or other qualifications relevant to the position.
- Relevant education attainment and qualifications relevant to high level secretarial work.
- Demonstrated experience in a senior executive support role.
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects.
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder engagement and relationship management.
- Ability to work in a complex/multifunctional environment.
- Typing speed of 70wpm, 98% accuracy.
What’s on offer?
We are offering an attractive salary base from $75,797.84 p.a. City of Parramatta also offer excellent employee benefits which can be accessed by the successful candidate.
Want to know more?
Further information regarding the requirements of this role can be found in the attached position description, alternatively you can address any further questions to [email protected]
How to apply?
Candidates MUST apply online by clicking Begin below and answering the position selection criteria. Applications close 5.00pm, 10 May 2021, late applications will not be accepted through any other medium.
This position requires the successful candidate to complete a Criminal History Records Check.
City of Parramatta Council embraces diversity and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from Multicultural backgrounds and people with disability. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive workplace.
Please note you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or a permanent resident or have unlimited working rights in Australia to apply for this position.
Executive Support Project Officer - PD Opens in new window