As Australia’s own global real estate success story, the Infinity brand was established in Australia in 1976. With 2000 people operating from 23 Australian and 26 New Zealand company owned and affiliate offices, we provide a full range of professional services for real estate investors, owners and occupiers across transactions, advisory and management.
In 2021, we continue to build on a track record of revenue and profit growth, and have been widely recognised for our enterprising culture by the likes of:
- The Australian newspaper - ranked our ANZ business as the 20th most profitable enterprise in Australia, measured by return on shareholder funds.
- Aon - Best Employer in Australia four years in a row.
- LinkedIn - “Top 25 Companies where Australia wants to work”
A rare and enviable opportunity has arisen for an entry level Receptionist to join our highly successful Residential team, based in our Sydney CBD office in our brand-new state of the art showroom space.
As part of this role, you will create the first impression for our clients and be a key point of contact able to assist with a range of queries.
The successful candidate will hold ownership of:
- Welcoming all guests, clients and customers to our Showroom space
- Answering and directing all incoming telephone calls in a professional and proactive manner
- Supporting our high standard client engagement approach through the coordination of meeting rooms, event coordination & support all aspects of a memorable client experience
- Assisting with the management and maintenance of our modern in-house technology
- Arranging incoming & outgoing couriers & mail services for the office
- Processing invoices and managing corporate credit card receipts
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess the following:
- Highly proficient in Microsoft applications – Word, Power Point & Excel
- Customer Service/Concierge experience in a similar role
- Polished and professional personal presentation is required
The successful candidate will thrive in this friendly and fast paced environment and be rewarded for their proactive initiative & customer focus.
Infinity is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $48,555.00 – $95,293.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)