Job no: 53681775
Brand: Australia Post
Categories: Digital, Corporate Services
Work type: Permanent Full Time
You might think you know us, but we’re transforming.
In this rapidly evolving commercial landscape, we’re changing too.
And we’re only getting started.
Australia Post’s Part of Tomorrow strategy involves helping our people, customers and communities build a better future delivering to everyone, everywhere, every day. We have strong opportunities ahead to better connect people as we pivot to a digital world.
We’re on the lookout for innovative people to join our team.
What does the role involve?
As the Cyber Risk Manager,
you will be responsible for leading delivery of operational cyber security and technology risk management for project and business change within Australia Post
You will support business and project stakeholders to understand and manage operational risks associated with ongoing business and project change in line with the Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
This role is focused on 1st line risk management and requires solid understanding of security consulting, project management, security controls assessment, the current threat landscape, industry good risk practices, effective effort estimation and operational reporting.
The role is accountable for managing a team of risk professionals to deliver cyber security and technology risk management outcomes for project & business stakeholders.
Some of your day-day responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of risk professionals that enables the business with appropriate consideration of operational cyber and technology risks;
- Being responsible for project and business change risk management reporting and driving risk accountability into the business as appropriate;
- Establishing, monitoring, evaluating and reporting key performance and risk metrics to provide insights into delivery of 1st line project and business change risk management;
- Engaging with suppliers and consultants to support delivery of risk and threat assessment activities, as required;
- Providing leadership and direction to all direct reports, investing in the development and growth of individuals;
- Contributing to defining useful effective operational and strategic security metrics and performance measures.
What are we looking for?
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in the cyber security industry;
- Strong understanding of Technology and Information Security related industry standards and regulations such as ISO27001/2/5, ISO31000, COBIT, ITIL, PCI-DSS and the Australian Government Information Security Manual;
- Demonstrated experience in conducting threat and risk assessments within large complex organisations;
- Experience delivering project and security outcomes in large organisations;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet challenging timeframes;
- Strong understanding of effective technology and security practices, standards, control assessment, threat mitigation and reporting concept;
- Demonstrated experience leading a team of technology or security professionals;
- Experience working with and influencing large projects and programmes of work.
We’d naturally expect you to have exceptional communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills. You will ideally be someone who has worked in a large and complex organisation and pragmatic understanding of best practices to meet information security outcomes.
What it’s like to work here?
Such a diverse organisation means a career at Australia Post Group can lead down many paths. Our culture is built around the Customers we serve and the communities in which we operate, and it takes the best quality people and teams to ensure we deliver our services to everyone, everywhere, every day. For us, an engaging, enjoyable, challenging and supportive work environment is the foundation for great performance, which is why your attitude and your passion is just as important to us as your experience. We provide flexible conditions that enable you to grow whilst enjoying genuine work-life balance.
We believe investing in our people is good business.
That’s why we have team dedicated to career coaching and support for our employees. And we know that your life outside of work matters. So, while we work hard, we also have a culture that promotes a genuine work/life balance.
Together, our differences make us stronger.
With a reach across Australia and beyond, we’re building a workforce that’s as diverse as the communities we serve. Learn more about how we're supporting inclusion at Australia Post, here. If you require adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Diversity Team at [email protected]
Australia Post welcomes applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islanders. Check out this short video to find out how we acknowledge and pay our respects to the Traditional Custodians of the land we operate on.
Ready to join the transformation of Australia Post?
Click , to help shape our tomorrow.
Advertised: 03 May 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 15 May 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time