Human Resources Administration
- Retrieve and review workforce data from multiple sources and undertake accurate data entry into Excel report templates.
- Liaise with organisational stakeholders to ensure the timely provision and completeness of workforce data.
- Collaborate with project team to identify and address any issues in relation to data integrity, systems limitations, or with roadblocks to meeting project deadlines.
- Provide input into data validation processes and report template formats, to assist in implementing improvements.
- Compile and maintain organisational charts, utilising Visio and PowerPoint.
- Prepare project related documents and presentations.
- Provide ad hoc project support as required, including scheduling meetings, minute taking, and maintenance of online filing systems.
- Perform other duties that are reasonably incidental to the performance of this role.
About the Company
At the Y, we believe in the power of inspired young people. A community not-for-profit organisation with 17 million participations annually across Australia. 8,000 staff and volunteers serve at more than 150 locations every day. We partner with government and private capital to deliver programs and services that include community recreation, adventure and stadium sports, camping, learn to swim, children's programs, early learning, youth services, retirement living, disability services and social enterprises.
About the Centre
You'll be part of a diverse team of shared services specialists who support all sectors across YMCA Victoria's operations. Our shared services teams include corporate services, risk, safety and quality, finance, business systems, people and culture, marketing, communications, sales and more.
At the YMCA, we value our people. Working for us means you’ll enjoy great work/life balance and a range of benefits which improve your wellbeing and help you develop as an individual.
About the Role
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in HR administration and in working with employment contract documentation
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications and databases, supported by accurate data entry skills
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills, with the ability to work to specific instructions and deliver high quality work within agreed timeframes
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills to work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team
- Proven experience in implementing improvements to document templates and business processes
- Previous experience in supporting organisational projects (highly desirable)
- Basic understanding of industrial Awards and Enterprise Bargaining Agreements (desirable)
- Reliable self-starter, capable of adapting to changing requirements in a complex environment
- Meticulous, with a can do attitude in performing repetitive, computer based work which requires a high attention to detail
- Professional attitude, able to maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive information
- Approaches work with a continuous improvement mindset
How to Apply
Please submit: CV/Resume, Cover Letter
Mandatory Pre-Requisite Qualifications
- Post-secondary qualifications in Human Resources (highly desirable)
YMCA, including Boards of Directors, is committed to the safety and wellbeing of children and young people in accordance with our Safeguarding Children and Young People framework. YMCA requires that all applicants undergo satisfactory screening prior to commencement, including but not limited to:
- a national criminal history check;
- an international criminal history check where applicants have worked overseas;
- holding or obtaining a Working with Children Clearance/ equivalent in accordance with state/ territory laws;
- ACF Safeguarding Children and Young People Certificate (completion online prior to commencement)
- Two reference checks.
Any successfully appointed applicant will be required to adhere to the Safeguarding Children and Young People framework, which includes a thorough safeguarding children and young people induction and committing to upholding the safety and wellbeing of children and young people throughout their engagement with YMCA.
How to Apply
18 May 2021
0456 565 668