Compass Group Australia
ESS, a division of Compass Group, provides hospitality and catering solutions to many sites in Australia and around the world. Our leading edge catering systems mean that we deliver high quality food coupled with a fantastic customer service experience from Cafe's to Fine Dining.
We are currently looking for an experienced Casual Food & Beverage Attendants to join our team at Holsworthy Barracks.
We are looking for energetic and experienced Food & Beverage Attendants to join our team. You will have an opportunity to further develop your hospitality skills and experience work in a variety of areas on site. The position includes food and beverage duties and bar work.
These positions are suited for candidates that like to work in a fasted paced supportive team environment. Training is provided and you'll be working for one of the largest catering and support services company in the world!
- Delivering exceptional Customer Service
- Maintaining the service area
- Delivery of food and drinks
- Washing up and general cleaning
- Basic food preparation and safety (making sandwiches and salads)
- Cash handling and register operation
- Provision of excellent customer service
- Knowledge of Food Safety requirements
- Team player and able to work aitonomously
- Be able to work independently
- Experience in a fast-paced hospitality environment
- Great presentation and customer service skills
- Willingness to be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team
- Willingness to jump into any task required, cleaning, food preparation and customer service
- Strong awareness of Hygiene & Food Safety Standards
- Must always be well presented, have a great work ethic and the ability to perform well under pressure
- A Positive can-do attitude and the ability to work nights, weekends & public holidays
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development including apprenticeships & traineeships; a competitive salary, recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days; site-based benefits; and company discounts.
The successful applicant will be provided with full training and ongoing support while working in a dynamic and fun working environment.
So, if you are a 'can-do' person, who thrives on new challenges; likes working in a team within a diverse environment; and consistently delivers to the highest quality, then you'll fit right in and we'd like to have you on our team –
As you will understand, Defence and some other establishment ESS services are highly secure facilities. Due to Defence security clearance requirements, all applicants will be subject to an Australian Police check and Security Vetting.