- Exciting time to join this Supply Chain Practice
- Join a Large Global Consulting organisation in Melbourne
- Competitive Package
An opportunity to work with a global leader in IT services, consulting & business solutions with a large network of innovation & delivery centres.
In this role as a Supply Chain Consulting Partner you will be responsible for managing the Retail Supply chain strategic initiatives business for Australia & New Zealand.
In addition you will shape and drive large strategic deals involving retail products, platforms, systems and solutions to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
As an SME and thought leader in this domain you will manage proposals and develop proof of concepts and solve complex issues as required.
You will maintain relations across Senior Management Levels and Customer CXO's to identify mutual value and drive positive outcomes
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive experience in Retail Supply Chain and logistics with knowledge across one or more of the following Sales & Marketing, Omnichannel commerce and Merchandising
- Demonstrated experience working closely with CXO's and achieving outcomes
- Ability to think out of the box and arrive at innovative solutions across product, process and systems
- Strong ability to think creatively and problem solve
- Experience in consultative selling
- Be across trends and technologies in Retail
- Ability to work in global matrix teams
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Sonia Singh on 03 86804304 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.