DWCC Pty Ltd
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
Business Development Representative
Many companies struggle to find the time, resources, and local expertise required to build and run a successful international pipeline development program. As a trusted partner, DWCC has been supporting SaaS companies since 2008 in successfully introducing their B2B Cloud SaaS solutions into new international markets.
With offices in Australia, Germany, Great Britain and the US, our growing global team is seeking a motivated self-starter looking to rapidly launch their international sales career, working with some of the latest and most exciting software and technology providers.
As a Business Development Representative in our Newcastle Office, you will have the opportunity to work in a supportive and self-determining environment across various projects, supporting our customers to market and sell their B2B SaaS solutions to business leaders in some of the largest companies in the world.
You’ll have the opportunity to
- Own the complete account based marketing cycle from initial account qualification and lead identification, through to stakeholder engagement in strategic key accounts;
- Engage international prospects in some of the largest buying organisations to discuss complex value propositions utilising multiple channels such as Phone, Email, and professional Social Networks;
- Build a strong understanding of the global SaaS landscape, including market trends, by working across varied projects in the Cyber Security, Digital Transformation or Supply Chain space;
- Conduct market analysis for new and existing clients and work on building strategic value messaging to ensure project success and client retention.
Why join our team?
- At DWCC we are passionate about employee development! We have structured training programmes that focus on accelerating your professional development, empowering you to take on significant accountability early on in your career;
- Develop a strong sales career by acquiring a broad and transferable skill set across marketing, account, and project management;
- Contribute to the growth of a global company with strong and honest core values, where you'll be working alongside people who are not afraid of breaking boundaries and challenging themselves, striving to make working life more enjoyable and productive - for everyone;
- Additionally we offer: Half days on Fridays, fun social events, a quarterly bonus scheme, and the possibility of international travel.
What we are looking for
- You have successfully completed a business or languages degree or apprenticeship;
- You bring transferable skills from retail, hospitality, sales, marketing or recruitment;
- You are self-motivated with a demonstrated passion for professional development;
- You thrive in a proactive, fast-paced, and team-oriented environment;
- You bring exceptional communication, interpersonal and listening skills in English;
- You demonstrate strong computer literacy skills, incl. MS Office Suite and CRM systems.
- Bonus scheme
- Casual dress
- Company events & social hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor Degree (Preferred)
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Preferred)