Lowood State High School delivers high quality educational opportunities and outcomes that enable all students to experience success.
Maintaining high expectations and standards as per our school code.
- A safe, caring, orderly school within a supportive, pleasant environment.
- A quality, responsive curriculum that is flexible, relevant, challenging, enjoyable and rewarding to prepare students for the ever-changing future.
- Purposeful teaching and teachers who are highly skilled, positive, enthusiastic and able to realize student potential through catering for individual needs
Students as productive citizens who:
- display self-worth, self-discipline,
integrity, pride and respect
- are active learners with an ongoing commitment to learning
- take individual accountability for their decisions/actions
- show initiative and have problem-solving ability.
- Positive and productive partnerships between the school, family and local community through information-sharing and involvement.
- Effective and efficient use and management of all available resources (human, financial, physical) to maximise outcomes.
- Acknowledging and respecting the achievements of all members of our school community.
For further information about the school, please click here to visit the school's website.
Teaching in Queensland:
The department is responsible for the delivery of quality education services to all Queensland students in state schools and recognises teachers and their commitment to teaching through a range of rewards and benefits. To find out more click here.
Applicants for these positions must possess:
- A relevant teaching qualification. Click here for further information on teaching qualifications.
- Employment for pre-service/graduate teachers will be subject to the successful completion of a relevant teaching qualification and meeting the minimum requirements as a teacher with the department.
How to apply:
- Click the Green 'Apply online' button below
- Enter your personal details
- Attach your current CV including contact details of two professional referees
- Pre-service teachers are encouraged to include completed practicum reports, mentor/referee statements, unofficial academic transcript for current course of study
**Applicants are encouraged to commence and submit their application as early as possible as the Department of Education reserves the right to reduce the application period and/or remove the job advertisement early should a suitable applicant be found.**This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.