One Key Resources, Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
Our Client is a leading drilling technology solutions provider, servicing Mining & Resources sectors Globally and here in Australia have just won new contracts.
The Raisebore Driller Offsider will report into the Raisebore Driller Supervisor supporting the Drilling team in achieving operational performance targets and complying with client polices and safety requirements.
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Australian recognized Trade Certificate preferable but not required
- At least 2 years experience
- Valid C Class Australian Drivers License
- HR license
- Understanding of Robbins machines preferably 91R
- Underground Mining experience
- NPC within 3 months
- Medically fit to work underground
These roles offer:
- 4 positions available
- ASAP start
- Permanent positions
- FIFO 2x1 Roster from Perth or Darwin to site
If this role is of interest please click on Apply and follow the prompt
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.