Monadelphous is a leading engineering group providing construction, maintenance and industrial services to the resources, energy and infrastructure sectors. Monadelphous is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, with projects, facilities and workshops across Australia and New Zealand, China, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea and the United States of America.
Our Group Assets team are looking to engage an experienced Plant and Equipment Coordinator to work in our Corporate Business Services Division. This role reports to the Plant and Equipment Group Assets Manager located at our Head Office in Victoria Park.
As part of the role you will support our organisation by delivering an equipment supply and support service to the relevant workforces across the business divisions.
To be successful you will demonstrate the ability to deliver high level customer service while continually seeking to identify and improve front-line service delivery.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Support internal customers project and business equipment needs
- Review and action equipment requests ensuring company assets are utilised
- Assist plant and equipment team with equipment forecasting, utilisation and internal billing and capex approval initiatives
- Identify opportunities to right size the fleet and influence acquisition and disposal decisions to ensure business needs are met
- Engage with external suppliers to satisfy project demands
- Compile and review weekly utilisation reports
- Processing daily hire transactions internally and externally
What is essential for this role?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning and resourcing skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills and a 'can do' approach
- Strong time management and an ability to prioritise workload
What is desirable for this role?
- Experience with JDE or sharepoint systems an advantage
Our unrivalled culture, underpinned by our core values of safety and well-being, integrity, achievement, teamwork and loyalty are embedded in our people and is a significant aspect of our competitive advantage. When you join our team you'll automatically be part of our tailor-made 'Benefits with Us' program which gives you access to an extensive range of discounts within retail, dining, accommodation, entertainment, travel and more.
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and promote diversity and inclusion, and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
If this role sounds like you and you have the required skills and attributes listed above, please apply now.
For more information visit www.monadelphous.com.au/careers