Email Me This Job
Purpose of role:
- To assist the Service Manager in overseeing the ongoing day to day operations of a service outlet;
- To ensure the independence of our clients by providing quality services to the person and/or their families and carers in a person centred approach;
- To assist the Service Manager with the ongoing development and planning of the service in line with Human Rights, the Disability Services Act and Standards, Quality Standards and Sunnyfield policies and procedures.
Duties of the role:
- Assist the Service Manager with the operational management of the service;
- Ensure that the development,
implementation and review of client plans are in line with current Sunnyfield policies and procedures;
- Oversee the day to day management of client finances and petty cash;
- Complete monthly reports;
- Ensure documentation is completed within allocated timelines;
- Deliver information sessions to staff;
- Contribute to staff performance development reviews.
Knowledge and skills:
- Broad knowledge of services for people with disabilities;
- Demonstrated leadership skills;
- Knowledge in money management skills i.e. petty cash, budgets;
- Experience in developing, implementing and monitoring of programs;
- Demonstrated computer literacy with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Knowledge of Disability Services Act/Standards.
Qualifications and experience:
- Current First Aid Certificate (desirable);
- Current NSW C class drivers licence (essential);
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications, experience and/or a commitment to obtain i.e. Certificate IV in Disability Work, Human Services or a relevant discipline;
- Minimum of 1 years experience in the disability sector or a relevant field.
To be considered for this opportunity please attach a Resume and Cover letter and hit the 'Apply' button now!
Criminal record checks with the NSW Police, Working with Children checks, prior employment checks and functional assessments are part of Sunnyfield's recruitment process. To be considered for this opportunity you must have a legal entitlement to work in Australia and hold a current drivers licence.