Vita Group Limited
Job no: 494595
Work type: Salary
Location: Brisbane - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Categories: Human Resources Operations
About Vita Group
Vita Group is a leading Australian retailer, enhancing its customers' way of life through expert consulting, creating value across a diverse network of brands. Our point of difference lies in our ability to understand the needs of our customers and providing holistic solutions that fulfil their needs and solve their challenges.
This newly created role will support our recent Kronos time & attendance implementation. You will have the opportunity to influence the long-term direction of the system in key areas of our business.
- Full function timesheet processing;
- Identify opportunities for streamlining of Time & Attendance processes;
- Interacting frequently with team, management and internal customers;
- Award interpretation;
- Ongoing user acceptance and configuration testing;
- Ad-hoc reporting; and
- Ensure internal customers adhere to defined processes
- You will have experience with time & attendance systems – ideally Kronos;
- Solid award interpretation experience;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Customer service focus;
- Team focused attitude;
- Payroll experience is a plus
Benefits We Offer
- Discounts on products & services from our strategic partners and our Group Brands.
- Salary packaging
- Childcare allowance
Apply today or view our careers page at http://careers.vitagroup.com.au/current-opportunities to learn further about our business and dynamic culture.
Advertised: 14 Feb 2020 E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 13 Mar 2020 E. Australia Standard Time