Perenti is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services. The Group was founded in Kalgoorlie in 1987 and is today one of the world’s largest companies providing surface and underground mining at scale. Headquartered in Australia, Perenti has operations and offices in 13 countries across four continents, employs around 8,000 mining professionals and is creating enduring value and certainty for clients on some of the world’s largest mining projects.
BTP forms part of the Perenti group and is one of Australia’s largest suppliers of new and used parts and mining equipment for hire and sale.
BTP has supported the mining, earth-moving, and construction industries for over 30 years
BTP in Hazelmere (Perth) is currently experiencing a great amount of growth with increasing workloads from our clients. Due to this growth we are currently looking for a suitably experienced Mechanical Trades Assistants to assist and support with a variety of duties.
About the role:
To join our team applicants will need to have worked in a similar environment in a similar capacity. You must be able to work individually or as part of a team. Successful applicants will need attention to detail, have a great work ethic and be safety conscious.
- Assist trades and stores personnel where required
- Keeping work areas tidy and clean free from obstructions
- General forklift duties
- Assist in receiving materials
- Delivery and pick up of materials where required
- Other duties as required
- Previous experience working in a workshop environment advantageous
- LF & DG licence are a true requirement of this role
- A keen eye for detail and presentation
- WA driver licences will be an advantage
- Dogging Ticket & HR drivers Licence is preferred
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Be reliable and punctual
What we offer:
Ongoing Support and development opportunity within the Perenti Group.
As a Company, we promote a collaborative culture at Perenti Group. Our Employee Benefit program acknowledges our employees with;
- Professional Development Opportunities
- extensive offers from corporate partners including novated leasing, health insurance discounts, travel/accommodation benefits plus much more
- our unique employee crisis fund
- Salary sacrificing arrangements
- Employee referral bonus
- Plus, lunch provided for every Friday
We are guided by our principles; no shortcuts, never wasteful, walk in their shoes, smarter together and enable tomorrow.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants.