Bank of America
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion.
- This role is the Key support role for Heads of Investment Banking , Capital Markets, Corporate Banking and COO of Global Corporate and Investment Banking Australia (GCIB Australia)
- Preparing detailed spreadsheets for tracking the business pipeline and analysing business performance and metrics
- Basic analysis of business financials, fee pools, market share, client coverage, resourcing, deal metrics, deals done away and league tables
- Assisting prepare regular business and strategy presentations for internal reporting purposes
- Weekly reporting to APAC region
- Managing the IBK / CBK PA group in terms of ensuring adequate banker coverage, phone coordination, annual / personal leave, lunch scheduling and flexible work arrangements
- Providing general guidance to PA group on a range of issues, for example those relating to expense policies / compliance issues
- A range of Compliance related administrative tasks
- Knowing and communicating the relevant expense policy to PAs and bankers
- Assisting with the coordination of the annual intern recruiting process
- Assisting COO with approval requests from bankers for a range of expense items
- Assisting with major client entertainment events
- Coordinating the annual GCIB onsite event
- Significant experience in delivering C-Suite level secretarial, administrative and office support, within an investment banking environment
- Demonstrated experience with high efficiency and accuracy of typing and word processing
- Experience in diary and travel management (Concur system experience desired)
- Experience with complex telephone systems, conference calling facilities etc
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours):
- Experience of managing projects
- Strong analytical skills including working with complicated excel spreadsheets
- Strong powerpoint skills with ability to prepare presentations for senior management
- Enhanced communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate requests and instructions to a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Possess superior organisational and time management and flexibility and adaptability to manage changing work requirements with varying volumes of work
- Possess a personal presentation that reflects a professional image and the values of the organisation
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunities employer.