Kirwan QLD 4817
MAX Solutions is committed to improving the lives of others. Providing employment, health, training and humanitarian services in more than 250 locations around Australia, MAX Solutions invests strongly in the development of our people. We foster strong relationships between staff, clients and the community and are driven to make a difference.
Provision of administrative and customer service functions at a site and to assist Placement Consultants and other staff in their day to day activities.
General features of work in this level consist of performing clearly defined activities with outcomes being readily attainable.
Work involves administrative and customer service functions along with some basic job match and placement related activities. From time to time a Customer Service Officer may perform duties of a Placement Consultant as part of their training and development.
- Ensuring all KPI’s are met including targets, outcomes, claims and all service requirements as stipulated by MAX Employment
- Conducting administrative activities consistent with relevant contractual and legislative requirements and MAX Employment philosophy and quality standards
- Maintaining record systems, including tracking database
- Providing a high quality service to all job seekers irrespective of their age, gender, race, culture, religion, disability or circumstance; Solutions services and maintaining a positive high profile and professional company image
- Promoting MAX Employment services and maintaining a positive high profile and professional company image
- Providing administrative support to office staff
- Provision of administrative support to other MAX Employment Division streams
- Supporting Administrative Trainees in relation to service delivery
- Participating in professional development and training as required
- Involvement and Participation in MAX Employment meetings and functions as required
- Greeting and assisting job seekers in a professional manner as per MAX Employment quality standards
- Ordering stationery as per budgets provided
- Reception duties including professionally answering incoming calls
- Other duties as directed
- Working within the front office
- Meeting and greeting job seekers
- Answering phone calls and responding to all enquiries
- Assisting staff with key administration tasks as required
- Assisting Employment Consultants with preparation of resumes
- Comply with all WHS procedures ensuring that team members including volunteers and contractors abide by all relevant health and safety procedures
- Act as a role model by demonstrating safe work behaviours and report all accidents, incidents or near misses immediately.
- Other duties as directed.
- An exceptionally organized individual with a high commitment to customer services, outstanding attention to detail and a can do attitude
- A team player that demonstrates high levels of initiative and responsiveness to team and customer needs, will ensure success in this
- Excellent phone manner
- Demonstrated customer relations techniques and a commitment to quality customer service
- Excellent business administrative skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Sound communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Minimum of 40wpm with 98%
- Industry/Practical experience essential
- Experience working with the Departmental systems such as ESS is preferred
- Previous experience in dealing with the disabled, mature, youth, indigenous, non-English speaking background, single parents and all other job seeker groups requiring special needs, will be considered beneficial.
- Hold or have the ability to obtain a current Working with Children Check (or equivalent)
- Certificate III in Business Administration (Office Administration) or equivalent
- Ability to undertake a Certificate IV Employment Services
- Participation in professional development and training as required.
Diversity and Inclusion
At MAX Solutions we welcome employees from diverse backgrounds and aim to create a work environment where Employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability and religion are valued.
MAX Solutions applies the principles of reasonable adjustment for people with disability. Workplace adjustments are changes introduced into the workplace that take account of a person’s disability so that they can use their skills effectively and access the same benefits, terms or conditions of employment as other employees. If you are a candidate considering a role with MAX Solutions and require a workplace adjustment for this position, please advise the MAX Solutions Recruitment Consultant or contact MAX Solutions Recruitment on 07 3727 1306.