See yourself being part of a large, transformational change? This could be the role for you!
See yourself being part of a large, transformational change? This could be the role for you.
Who we are
At Iress, we believe technology should help people perform better every day. Since our beginning in 1993, people across financial services have trusted us to take their performance to the next level. From the world’s most established financial brands to new and disruptive players, we help improve every aspect of our clients’ businesses so that they can work better, every day.
Iress is one of Australia’s largest technology companies and employs more than 1,900 people across Australia,
United Kingdom, South Africa, Canada, New Zealand and Asia.
An Account Executive is a key contact for clients in their geographical location, developing their knowledge
and use of the Iress product suite, while enhancing their relationship with the company. You will be expected
to effectively impart knowledge and add value to clients. Positioned as a person who represents Iress but can
access a range of business and other experts including technical consultants, subject matter experts and
senior management at Iress to deliver the required solution/level of service to the client. Products include;
market data, trading, institutional and retail and proprietary portfolio management systems
What you will be doing
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with Iress clients who use products from the Iress
product suite that align to segment.
- Required to effectively demonstrate relevant Iress Products and Solutions including training of users
- Responsible for leading or assisting in the co-ordination and execution of client projects
- Understand our software, system architecture and methods of delivery that are regularly updated
- Establish, maintain and actively work relationships within designated clients
- Gain a thorough knowledge of the client’s principal business, how Iress products are embedded within
the business, ongoing support and expectations of Iress
- Administration of client account including creation and updating of annual client plans, documenting
client’s operations, billing, changes to user permissions, updating internal systems
- Provide timely, succinct and correct responses to client queries
- Orchestrate and manage a regular schedule of meetings with relevant business stakeholders
- Collaborate with other teams, to provide clear and concise communication of issues from initiation
right through to issue resolution
- Represent Iress at Industry Events (for example Stockbrokers Conference) when required
What you will need
- Proven experience in an account management or relationship role ideally within the financial services
industry or similar is highly desirable
- Experience in role directly related to our user community (such as Dealers Assistant, Associate
Adviser, IT operations, DTR) also desirable
- Experience, knowledge and a keen interest in the industry/markets and how they operate
- Proficient in MS applications, highly PC literate
- Training skills in area of software/product looked upon favourably
Why work with us
- Competitive remuneration
- Global opportunities
- State-of-the-art offices
- Casual dress, flexible work policy
- Access to learning and development programs
- 3 days’ leave per year for charity initiatives
- Global 36-hour hackathon
- Table tennis, pool tables, meditation rooms
- Subsidised Myki
- Up to 26 weeks’ paid parental leave for primary carers (up to 4 weeks for secondary carers), and the ability to work part-time when returning to work.