Caledonia WA Pty Ltd
· Scaffolders 2-3 or 3-5 week shutdown (starting 28/7)
· Riggers/Scaffolders for 9:5 ongoing maintenance roster
· Shutdown/Maintenance Allowances Payable
· 84 hour week
We’re on the hunt for Scaffolders and Riggers for Murrin Murrin. Quick onboarding process, be on site next week Paid RDOs for maintenance crew.
· Multiple positions available
· No previous inductions required
· Clean-shaven site
· Net almost $3k in your hand every week
You must have:
- Minimum two years’ experience as a qualified Scaffolder including experience working within the heavy industrial, mining and oil and gas industry on shutdowns and project work
- Current High Risk Work License (SI or SA)
- Current Working at Heights (within the last two years)
- Current Confined Space (within the last two years)
- Current White/Blue Card
- Focus on safety, quality and doing the job right
What do we offer?
If you’re after a one-off shut then this is the perfect role for you. If you’re after ongoing work on an enviable 9:5 roster, then we have that too! Outside of Murrin we have projects right across Western Australia, Northern Territory, South Australia and New South Wales.
Caledonia is one of the largest privately owned industrial services companies in Australia and New Zealand. We provide scaffolding, full access solutions, insulation, cladding, design and engineering alongside our on-call hireable skilled labour force of scaffolders, sheet metal workers, rope access technicians, riggers, and crane and hoist operators.
We have approximately 500+ employees working across Australia and New Zealand, with offices located in WA, SA, NSW and NT.
INTERESTED & AVAILABLE? Apply now and we’ll be in contact with you.
QUESTIONS? Call our Recruitment & Mobilisation team (based in WA) for a chat on (08) 9303 4101.
Please note, you will be required to undertake a full medical and participate in ongoing Drug & Alcohol testing. You must provide copies of all tickets and licenses and up-to-date references.
Application Deadline: 26/07/2021
Expected Start Date: 28/07/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Fly-In/Fly-Out, Casual
Salary: $2,500.00 – $3,000.00 per week
- 12 hour shift
- Mining: 2 years (Preferred)
- Working At Heights Licence (Preferred)
- Confined Space Licence (Preferred)
- High Risk work Licence with SI or SA (Preferred)