Treasury Wine Estates
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the worldâ€™s leading wine companies. We know that itâ€™s the thinkers, makers and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognised as the worldâ€™s most admired premium wine company. We are proud of our portfolio of brands that have tremendous heritage, rich quality and a reputation for excellence across the globe. From the iconic luxury of Penfolds, to the broad appeal of Lindemanâ€™s and newer brands like 19 Crimes, we are committed to creating memorable wine experiences for our consumers.
About the role
Reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader ANZ,
the purpose of this role is to ensure all day to day customer related activities are dealt with in a courteous, accurate & timely manner and to deliver excellent sales and service.
- Delivery of high level account management to TWE customers and ensure that the order and delivery process exceeds customer expectations
- Operate in a solutions based environment by providing key stakeholders with proactive options
- Drive accountability for Order Fulfilment/OTC performance
- Ensure all data is up to date in our CRM databases and completing excel reporting/analysis as required
- Escalation point within Treasury Business Solutions (TBS) shared services model for internal and external stakeholders
- Participation in regular service meetings with TBS teams
- Input into Customer Service projects as required
With a background in customer service, logistics or equivalent, we are searching for a detailed and solution oriented professional with experience in a similar role.
- Ability to manage multiple demands without compromising quality, accuracy and timeliness in the level of customer service provided
- Advanced MS Word, Excel
- Experience in building, maintaining and further developing relationships internally and externally
- Knowledge of import & export documentation requirements, customs processes and international trade desirable, but not necessary
Whatâ€™s in it for you
- Financial Review Boss Best Places to Work winner 2021
- Access to the worldâ€™s most admired wines through our employee product allowance
- True flexibility in determining how, when and where you work to achieve your potential
- Global opportunities across Australia & New Zealand, the US, Asia, UK/Europe
- Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (weâ€™re really good at doing this!)
- Structured development programs to support your health, wellbeing and career
- â€œTWEforME Dayâ€� â€“ an additional day of leave each year, for you to do you
- Meeting-free Monday mornings (we all love this!)
We bring our whole selves, weâ€™re courageous and we deliver together â€“ thatâ€™s our DNA. Weâ€™re a passionate bunch who enjoy working together, like to have fun and keep things down-to-earth. Weâ€™re brave enough and care enough to have the right conversations to get the best outcome and are famous for our can-do attitude. Weâ€™re definitely â€œglass half fullâ€� people and see challenges as opportunities and move with pace to achieve our goals.
If youâ€™re ready to help us be the worldâ€™s most admired premium wine company, please apply now!
Inclusion and Diversity
Just like the wide range and variety of brands in our wine portfolio, TWE embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or on the basis of disability. If you require any assistance to be included in our process, please contact [email protected] , quoting the job title and reference number.
How to apply
We move quickly at TWE and continually review applications, so if you donâ€™t want to miss out, apply today. Note that we prefer to deal with you directly; we havenâ€™t briefed a recruitment agency on this role and wonâ€™t be accepting CVs through any recruitment agency, so please apply directly.
In light of COVID-19, we are frequently reviewing our recruitment processes. Right now, we are conducting all interviews virtually. This is a fluid situation and we will adapt our processes as we need to with any government guidelines or regulations.