W.Lane is on the hunt for a Part-Time Store Manager who has a passion for fashion and is dedicated to giving our customers the best in store experience. As a Store Manager, you will be the driving force behind sales, customer service, team development and stock management.
ABOUT THE BRAND:
At W.Lane our clothes are made for loving life. We believe outfits are best lived in, true style is enduring and quality is in the detail. We’re travel ready, embrace the comfort of natural fibres and think easy-care is a life essential. Colour and print are our obsession and quite honestly, we can’t keep our hands off a textured fabric. But more importantly, we take our inspiration every day from you.
- Loves customers – you are a confident communicator
- Strong sales focus – a leader who gets results!
- A positive force – accountable and a team player
- Fast & focused – you are adaptable and organised
- Agile, energetic and resilient – you can adapt quickly to change!
- Experienced in Retail POS software and payroll systems - tech savvy applicants are highly regarded…
The successful applicant will join Mosaic Brands: we’re one of Australia’s largest fashion retailers with a portfolio of approximately 1,200 stores across Australia & New Zealand! We have 9 successful apparel brands including Noni B, Rockmans, beme, W.Lane, Katies, Millers, Crossroads, Autograph and Rivers with loads of opportunities for growth. Our mission is to help our customers express their love of life, embracing the truth that every occasion is a special occasion worth feeling fabulous for.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Part-Time average of 20 to 30 hours per week
- Every 2nd weekend off
- Team Member discounts across 9 of Mosaic Brands
- Store Incentives and Bonus Scheme
- An opportunity to be part of the Mosaic Academy traineeship program and obtain a nationally recognised qualification in Retail
We want to take this opportunity to thank you in advance. Please note due to the expected high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.