You will manage a portfolio of complex injury liability claims ensuring the most cost- effective and timely outcomes are achieved. This is a 12 month contract position.
- Determine appropriate contract coverage, including indemnity, legal liability and quantum issues.
- Appoint, instruct and liaise with service providers including solicitors, brokers, investigators, loss adjusters etc
- Provide specialist technical and/or professional advice for authorisation and approval of complex claims/policies
- Support the business by providing technical expertise on products, systems, processes and procedures by responding to queries and providing on the job coaching.
- Assist to identify and challenge areas of improvement and work with partners to identify solutions and outcomes.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience managing a portfolio of injury liability claims ( highly regarded)
- Previous coaching and mentoring experience
- Flexible work life balance up to 2-3 days working from home per week.
- Up to 25% off insurance, Banking, superannuation
- 25% off the best premium across personal insurance brands and products
About the Company
Since 1902, we have created value for stakeholders while being a responsible and resilient business. Today, we are a top 20 ASX-listed company with $97 billion in assets. We employ approximately 13,400 people and serve close to nine million customers across Australia and New Zealand.
At Suncorp we believe we are our best when our workforce is as diverse, talented and passionate as the communities in which we live and operate, and where our people feel included, valued and connected. We are passionate about inspiring our people by creating an inclusive culture, offering flexible work, career development and internal mobility, and building connected relationships amongst our team members and with our customers.
For additional information about the company and careers click on link below. http://www.suncorpgroupcareers.com.au/
If this sounds like you, apply online today. For further information contact [email protected]
Advertised: 22 Jul 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 05 Aug 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time