Our client is a world-leading gases and engineering company with more than 50,000 employees working in around 100 countries worldwide.
We are currently looking for a new member to join our Client who is providing services to Perth Children's Hospital
- Attractive above award pay rate and conditions
- Fantastic safety culture
- Subiaco based
About your new role:
- Distribute cylinders to the Perth Children's Hospital
- Maintain stock level of cylinders to ensure the hospital has enough stocking levels to support department requirements
- Process cylinder transactions using a mobile app
- Ability to perform repetitive manual handling tasks - moving gas cylinders
- Inventory Management using a computer system
- Receiving, dispatching and storing of cylinders and hardgoods
- Available to work Monday to Friday, up to 30 hours per week
- Demonstrate a strong focus on customer service
- Previous experience working in a hospital ideal, but not necessary
- Positive attitude to safety in the workplace
- Will pass a police check
- Will pass a pre-employment medical which involves a drug and alcohol screen
- Willingness to learn and have an attitude to succeed in your role.
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
Who we are
As one of Australia's largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.