You may know us as the home of PERi-PERi chicken, but we’re a people-first, chicken-second kind of place. At Nando's you'll be part of a diverse and inclusive workplace where you're encouraged to bring your whole self to work.
We make sure our teams have a great time at work, but we're still serious about serving fresh, delicious food and developing our Nandocas (that's what we call our staff).
Pride, Passion, Courage, Integrity and most of all, Family are the values we live by at Nando's. If these values inspire you, then you've come to the right place!
What makes you part of the Nando’s family?
- A friendly and great attitude
- Delivering a great customer experience
- Preparing and serving our legendary PERi-PERi chicken (of course!)
- Maintaining a safe and supportive environment for you and your workmates
Although previous experience can be beneficial, it’s not necessary to join our team. Ideally you will have a valid RSA certificate when working in Australia only.
What’s in it for you:
- Having fun every day!
- Flexible work hours
- Free meal on shift
- Great induction program and ongoing training
- Opportunity to grow your career
- Personal development program
- Learn skills you can use wherever your career takes you
- Free uniform
- Generous discount when you visit Nando’s with your friends and family
- Free company fun days and events (we promise these are actually fun!)
- Be part of a team that changes the lives of our Nandocas, customers and communities
Only candidates with the rights to work in Australia & New Zealand will be shortlisted.
Nando’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer who seek to ensure that people are employed, trained and promoted fairly. Nando’s is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We want all our people to feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work