- Permanent Full-Time, Part-Time and Casual roles available
- Flexible working arrangements and close to major public transport links
- Provide critical Customer Service and Administration support
Datacom are growing! We are opening a new contact centre operation in North Ryde! This is an exciting time to join a brand new team!
In this critical role, you will be providing essential services to the Australian public on behalf of our Australian Federal Government client.
We’re looking for people ready to hit the ground running as a Customer Service Representative.
We believe that great customer service comes down to the individual. We’re looking for great people, no prior experience is required.
Our training and development plan will ensure you have the right tools to be successful and thrive in your career. We also offer flexible working arrangements!
About the Role
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll work in a fast-paced team environment to meet key performance indicators that are focused on quality outcomes for customers.
Our operating hours are Monday to Sunday between 8:00am – 8:00pm on a rotating roster with flexibility to support all of your out of work commitments.
We are offering permanent full-time, part-time and casual roles.
We understand that life can be busy, therefore, Datacom’s commitment is to provide a flexible work life balance to suit any personal or family commitments.
This is a great way to get your foot in the door with one of Australasia's largest, homegrown Tech companies.
- You are able to demonstrate your focus on customer service
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills that meet our benchmarks
- Listening skills that identify customer needs and provide appropriate solutions to customer enquiries
- Intermediate computer skills
- Able to effectively manage sensitive customer interactions
- Able to demonstrate your own sense of self-awareness as well as empathy for others
- Due to Federal Government security clearance requirements, Australian Citizenship is essential
At Datacom we have over 6,500 people across Australia, New Zealand, Asia, The United States and the United Kingdom - generating over $1.1 billion annually. We create diverse, cutting-edge, and sustainable solutions for our clients, so they can better connect with theirs. Datacom design, build and run IT systems and process for businesses, support existing legacy IT systems and processes, and custom-design brand new ones. With scope that broad there is a career opportunity for everyone!
If you’re looking for meaningful employment with genuine career progression, training and development, Datacom would love to hear from you!