- Melbourne Based Opportunity
- Work across multiple Supply Chain Projects
- Develop your Project Management Experience
Our client is a dynamic consultancy with an impressive client list including major retailers and FMCG organisations. They are expanding into New Zealand as they continue to grow and develop their Supply Chain consultancy offering.
- A vacancy exists for a Supply Chain Consultant to identify opportunities to improve clients' current supply chains through analysis and new process implementation.
- Client-facing, you will develop, pitch and implement solutions to ensure increased efficiency in all areas of materials management, production, operations and planning.
- Managing a range of customer accounts, you will utilize end-to-end supply chain exposure to tailor solutions for top-tier food and consumer product manufacturers.
- The role has an element of Account Management and a measure will be around your capacity to foster and manage long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships, all-the-while delivering improved manufacturing improvements and cost benefits.
- You will bring strong supply chain design skills and excel in tailoring bespoke solutions for key customers.
- The role will suit an intelligent, capable and dynamic Supply Chain professional, with the demonstrated capability to drive projects from start to finish.
- You will be naturally influential and work effectively with all internal and external stakeholders.
- A modern-day supply chain professional, you will be degree qualified and have a keen interest in technology advances and methodology.
- Previous experience within supply chain consultancy or extensive project based work is required
What's on Offer?
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Supply Chain professional seeking their next opportunity and make an impact in a growing firm.
Be rewarded for ensuring our clients customers enjoy a high level of service with an attractive salary, a great work culture, opportunity for advancement and a chance to work with a market leader during a time of significant growth. Please note there will travel required for this role.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further you can contact Sarah Corrigan at Blackbook Executive on +61 (3) 9823 7415.