Programmed Skilled Workforce is looking for a reliable team player who is not afraid of hard work and based in the Central Northern suburbs.
Our client runs and operates one of the largest LPG networks and has over 40 service centres Australia wide. They provide LPG for home, business, autos and BBQ customers. Tasks will include inspecting, cleaning, painting, testing, re-filling and loading the gas bottles.
- Work with one of Australia's largest LPG providers
- Be part of a company that invests heavily in their people and their development
- Exercise safety and workplace safety measures
- Great work life balance
- Close to home
What you will need to be successful:
- Able to work in all elements
- Excellent attitudie and reliable
- Work in a small team
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Current Forklift licence preffered but not essential
- Able to pass a full functional medical
- Able to pass drug and alcohol testing
If you believe you are a suitable candidate for this role please click on APPLY
Who we are
As one of Australia's largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.