- SND - Sales & Distributions
- Sydney, Australia
- Cathay Pacific
- Application Deadline
28 Nov 2021
Cathay Pacific is a multi-award winning airline flying to destinations in Asia, Europe, North America and the Middle East via our home market, Hong Kong. We are known for our award-winning service, modern fleet, comfortable cabins and our great Business Class Lounges. Despite the challenges over the past two years with COVID-19 putting a halt on travels globally, we are on a mission to inspire travellers and be their gateway to experiencing the world again in 2022 and beyond.
We are looking for a customer focused and analytical Corporate Sales Operations Coordinator to join our regional head office in Barangaroo. This role will intelligently use data to provide proactive sales support to our Corporate Account Managers across Australia and New Zealand.
As part of Cathay Pacific’s transformational journey, we have an amazing opportunity for someone with a positive outlook and hands-on can-do attitude to join the Corporate Sales team on a permanent full-time basis.
You must be data driven with the flexibility to proactively anticipate changing priorities and have a hands-on approach to supporting the wider Corporate Sales team.
Support the Corporate Sales team with account management and reporting;
- Support with smaller Corporate accounts and/or Agents;
- Compile and produce reports, revenue statements and analysis on routes, accounts and portfolios;
- Conduct pricing intelligence and support as required;
- Undertake Indoor Account servicing as required.
Proven experience in data analysis;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of PRISM, MIDT and Sales Force Automation is an advantage;
- Excellent MS Office application skills;
- Exceptional negotiation skills with a solutions based attitude;
- Actively seeks continuous improvement and embraces data driven insights;
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability to change.
Be part of the Cathay Pacific family and join a dynamic team culture working for one of the world’s Top 10 Global Airlines.
- Make the most of your leave and take advantage of travel industry discounts including flights, hotels, tours and car hire.
- Enjoy Health benefits with 50% off private health insurance premiums (company-paid)
- Fly high with career development opportunities to diversify your skills and experience within the Cathay Pacific family.
Personal & Application Information
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and a supporting cover letter by 28 November 2021.
Please note, you must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role. We will only be contacting shortlisted applicants.