About UP Education:
UP Education is the leading private provider of education in New Zealand and is looking to expand it's footprint from traditional campus delivery to online with expansion plans into Australia.
UP Education consists of many schools, colleges, campuses and business functions. Each has it's own identity, and each is successful in their own right, which is how they all came to be part of the UP family. Passion for our students and customers is at our core and is what centres us.
About the Role:
Functioning with the CDU admissions team, the international college and UP Education international recruitment team, this role determines student applicants' admissibility to the CDU International College programs.
This position is vital in ensuring all applications and admissions enquiries are handled in a friendly and efficient manner, responded to and resolved within the agreed timelines by following up proactively with students, agents and recruitment team on each application to ensure speedy assessment from application to enrolment.
We are looking for a kind of person who is enthusiastic, posses high level of communication and attention to detail while meeting competing deadlines. This is a fixed term, part-time role working 4 hours a day, 5 days a week based out of ICHM campus at Regency Park, Adelaide.
- Update student files, records accurately in Studylink and other data entry as required
- Provide end to end administrative support and information to students/parents from enquiry to enrolment
- Follow up on payments and process applications in a timely manner
- Review current practices/procedure and provide recommendations to internal stakeholders
- Weekly reporting on financial information such as fees, refunds/withdrawals etc.
- Work collaboratively with external groups ( registered Agents) and take ownership of providing exceptional student experience.
- Assist with other adhoc projects as per business needs
- A bachelor's degree (highly desirable)
- Proficiency in MS Office ( Excel /Word ) and excellent numerical skills
- Previous experience working in a similar role and knowledge of GTE processes for international students
- Experience in working in International Student Management System or CRM
- An understanding of the Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students
- Management of timeframes and competing priorities
- Ability to work and thrive within an agile environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Student centric
- Willingness to collaborate and contribute to a multifunctional team
Please a include a resume plus a cover letter where you explain your interest in the above position and why you feel this would be a great fit for you.
Only applicants with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
UP Education is committed to diversity and fosters an inclusive environment. Applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply for this position.