You may know us as the home of PERi-PERi chicken, but we’re a people-first, chicken-second kind of place. At Nando's you'll be part of a diverse and inclusive workplace where you're encouraged to bring your whole self to work.
We make sure our teams have a great time at work, but we're still serious about serving fresh, delicious food and developing our Nandocas (that's what we call our staff).
Pride, Passion, Courage, Integrity and most of all, Family are the values we live by at Nando's. If these values inspire you, then you've come to the right place!
The role of a brilliant Assistant Restaurant Manager at Nando’s:
- A key member of the restaurant management team
- Playing a lead role in setting and achieving restaurant goals and celebrating the wins
- Using initiative to problem solve and make Nando’s a great place to work
- Delivering outstanding customer experiences and coaching the team to do the same
- Grilling our legendary PERi-PERi chicken (of course!)
- Helping deliver restaurant results
- Creating and maintaining a safe environment, so every feels they belong
- Leading by example and motivating the restaurant team to be brilliant in every day
- Championing a great team culture
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong operational knowledge that’s shared to inspire the team
- The initiative to solve problems and make Nando’s a great place to work
- Proven success in a people leadership role is essential to be considered in this position.
- Experience in a fast casual, casual dining or QSR brand is preferred, but not essential
As a leader in our restaurants you will be required to complete your RSA (for Australia) and Management Certificate (for New Zealand) as well as your Frist Aid and CPR Certificates.
What’s in it for you:
- Having fun every day!
- Structured induction and regular ongoing training
- Personal development opportunities
- Opportunity to grow your career through our leadership program
- Flexible work hours
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Free meal on shift
- Free uniform
- Generous discount when you visit Nando’s with your friends and family
- Be part of a team that changes lives of our Nandocas, customers and communities
Only candidates with the rights to work in Australia & New Zealand will be shortlisted.
Nando’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer who seek to ensure that people are employed, trained and promoted fairly. Nando’s is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We want all our people to feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work