Are you looking for an innovative, dynamic business, with a unique product that will have you excited to come to work with thousands of projects to prove it?
About the Company:
Specialists in providing unique designs and high-quality solutions for all outdoor projects; a leading supplier of exterior flooring surfaces and a manufacturer of a patented structural framing system for projects ranging from large scale commercial developments such as rooftop spaces, resorts, aged care facilities to high end residential and simple DIY decks.
- Are you enthusiastic, motivated and passionately driven, always setting high standards of performance?
- Possess a drive to succeed and a passion for providing exceptional customer service, building strong relationships?
- Display initiative and tenacity to follow multiple projects through the sales process?
- Have the ability to provide price estimates, use technology and understand complex plans?
- Be able to close a sale creating new opportunities?
- Ability to demonstrate a sound technical understanding of the products, systems, and services?
- Have excellent organisation and communication skills?
About the role:
Full time, office based role; join the commercial team and be supported by the customer experience, project focused sales and technical teams. As a team, you will be responsible for:
- Working together covering New Zealand and Australia,
- Maintaining and growing the revenue by winning commercial projects,
- Handling inbound enquiries received from the Customer Service team via phone email or video conferencing,
- Forward orders, inbound enquiries to customer service for processing,
- You will provide pre-sales requests, while processing orders and resolving issues where possible,
- Present a detailed quote to the customer,
- Participate in short daily meetings,
- Attend and contribute to company-wide and team specific training sessions and meetings,
- Support the Sales Managers understanding the channel strategies,
- Follow-up with merchants ensuring an order has been converted.
To apply, please phone Maria on 0418 599 029 or email your details to [email protected]