- A progressive, innovative, and growing self-storage company seeking Customer Support Officer
- Multiple Permanent, full-time opportunities in a number of locations around Melbourne
- Up to $57,000 + Super + Car Allowance for this position
- Immediate start available
One of the most progressive, innovative, and growing companies in Australia and New Zealand are seeking multiple Customer Support Officers on a permanent, full-time basis.
This company prioritises ongoing and regular training to ensure employees have the best chance in being considered for promotions.
Not only will you have the opportunity to work in an ethically driven corporation,
but you will also experience a fast-paced atmosphere where no two days are the same.
The Customer Support Officer duties include (but are not limited to):
- Engaging and educating current and potential customers on the features and benefits of a self-storage solution via phone, email and in person. These customers are utilising the spaces for business and personal use
- Actively contributing to the centre’s presentation including merchandising and repairs
- Maintaining strict guidelines around security and space management, including reconciling petty cash at the end of the day.
- Working towards fostering a supportive, diverse and inclusive company culture.
To be successful in this Customer Support Officer position, you will need to have a:
- Flexibility to work across a 10-day fortnight (one weekend/fortnight)
- Reliable transport, you will attend multiple centres throughout your roster
- Proven experience in a customer focused role
- Ability to manage multiple digital systems
- Switched on and focused attitude
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
This is perfect opportunity for those who like to work within a family-orientated culture, where no two days are the same!
- Flexible working options across a 10-day fortnight
- Leadership and promotion opportunities available
- Lifestyle orientated role, go to work, come home!
- Work within a fast paced, fast-growing organization
Salary on offer is up to $57,000 + Super + Car Allowance for this role
If this position sounds like the right fit for you we are actively recruiting for this role, please APPLY NOWvia the links provided. Any further questions can be directed to Bethany Batticciottoat people2people on 03 9098 7425. Candidates will be contacted via phone or email in regard to next steps.